WhatsApp Web offers all the features one can avail on the smartphone. It makes messaging and communication very flexible without touching and picking up the smartphone again and again and unlocking to access the app. Once it’s connected to your WhatsApp account, all the chats and communications will be synced to web browser and chats can be made through WhatsApp web interface (web.whatsapp.com). It will keep all the records of the communication no matter if you are sending messages through your phone or from the web. All chats are synced automatically.
How to use WhatsApp Web on a Computer?
To use WhatsApp on a computer isn’t any hard. It’s very simple and straight forward. But still some of the non tech or new users couldn’t find it easier to connect. So, you make it easier and clear for everyone, we are writing all the step by step tutorial on how to connect and use WhatsApp on your computer.
Note: In order to access WhatsApp Web, your phone needs to have an active internet connection to sync the chats and contacts.
Instructions to setup and use WhatsApp Web
Don’t worry if you are a non tech guy, it is very easier and you will understand it quite easily. In order to setup WhatsApp web, just follow these mentioned steps below.
- First of all, open WhatsApp application on your smartphone.
- Now tap to it’s Menu Icon and select WhatsApp Web option from the menu. It will show a pop up.
- Next step is to go to your computer and open up a web browser and type web.whatsapp.com. It will bring up a screen.
- Going back to the 2nd step where you selected WhatsApp web option on your phone. Scan the QR Code from the computer’s web browser with your smartphone via WhatsApp Web scanner option.
- Once this QR code is scanned, you get redirected to the WhatsApp Web that sync all your chats and media from your phone to the web.
- Now make chats and messages through your web without switching to your phone again and again.
How to sign off from WhatsApp Web?
Not everyone wants to access WhatsApp from the web all the time. And to be on the secure side for privacy, you need to make sure your WhatsApp Web can’t be accessed from anyone else other than you. Only connect WhatsApp Web on a personal computer.
If you feel any privacy issues with WhatsApp Web, you can easily sign off from connected web browser to make sure your personal data doesn’t get leaked. In order to be on the safe side of such situations, always logout of your web account after using it. It’s very easy to disconnect from web.whatsapp.com. Just follow below mentioned steps accordingly.
- Again, open WhatsApp application on your smartphone.
- Now tap to it’s Menu Icon and select WhatsApp Web option from the menu. It will show a pop up like below.
- I will display all the connected web devices and active sessions. Scroll down and tap on the log out from devices option.
- Tap on Loutout button to confirm.
- Now your Whatsapp account have been logged out from all the active sessions and connected devices.
Hope you find this article helpful. Start enjoying instant messaging on web browser without even touch your phone. If you face any issue, feel free to query below in comments.